All KISARA leather bags are uniquely handmade by African artisans, with locally sourced leather and woven cane. However, there could be possible colour variations for every product with the cane and leather, therefore, wearing the product over time could also result in colour changes. These effects are typical of genuine leather and therefore, they cannot in any way be reasons for a return. Also, if the items aren’t stored properly it could also cause some damage.
- We are happy to accept returns or exchange any merchandise within 14 days from the online purchase date (in exchange for another item or store credit).
- The products must have been purchased online on www.kisara.co and not in stores or other retailers.
- Incomplete, damaged, worn or altered items cannot be accepted.
- All items must have their original tags and packaging.
- Exchanged items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have passed a quality control check. Exchanged items are subject to product availability.
- Due to the nature of our small business, we cannot offer refunds at this time
- We ONLY accept national returns. We are not able to reimburse the customs import fees or any fees related to shipping to or from Nigeria.
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us within 24 hours via WhatsApp or email. Please tell us why you aren’t satisfied and we’ll provide you with the necessary return details and address.
- We love feedback, so please let us know if there is anything we could be doing better with our product or service.
Thank you for your patronage, we look forward to serving you better.
KISARA maintains a high level of quality control, as everything is individually sewn, woven and inspected before sent out. We will assume responsibility and help replace or exchange the item.
Designer, Lifestyle Influencer & Creative Director of KISARA